Thursday, April 6, 2017

Lepin 15009 Pet Shop Supermarket 2082 Pcs Review

Hello friends.
Last months i was a bit busy but now i have another Lepin set review. Let´s take a look on Lepin set number 15009 Pet Shop Supermarket. This set contains 2082 pieces and brings different and unique build techniques. I have to say that i enjoyed this build.



First if you look closer notice that this modular set contains 2 separate building units. You can easily split them and put between other modulars. This is cool feature.


Pet shop building
Lets start with this one. After you enter inside from the street you can notice small fish-tank, cashier register and cage for dog and cat. Few accessories on the wall and nice square floor. Not much space left because the building is only 16 studs wide. Some space is also used by stairs to the second floor.
Second floor contains small apartment with kitchen, fireplace and small table. Not much details here just one round clocks on the wall. Behind corner is an staircase to attic where is just place for a bed and small lamp. Bed is really nice build and i like the texture they used here.

 
 
 

Apartment building
Second building is 16 studs wide apartment building with 3 floors. Entrance is a little bit elevated and small staircase leads to entrance door. Red mailbox on left side and few flowers under the window.
When you enter you can see sofa, small old-school telephone and toilet. Toilet is nice crafted. Rounded staircase leads to second floor. Second floor is under "reconstruction". Looks like somebody wants to move soon or later here. One person is painting wall by white color. This idea is so smart to excuse empty interior. Third floor contains only boxes perhaps packed with stuff from new citizens.



Final verdict

Pros:
- Two separate buildings,
- Great set for display,
- Lot of space for custom apartment design

Cons:
 - Base plate should be more thinner to properly fit other modular
 - Still no numbered bags











1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete