Sunday, November 6, 2016

Another Cheap way to light-up your Lego/Lepin modular sets

Hi friends,

Welcome back again. Today when i was at shop for some milk i noticed at the cashier desk small LED Christmas light with battery box. My first idea was that i will used it for my Grand Carousel. Since it is not delivered yet I give it a try at my Detective office set. I would like to share this idea because it is really cheap (cost me 1€) and you do not need any special skills to perform it. All you need is just a patience and small tools and your imagination. So let´s start.

LED Christmas lights with battery box. Powered by 3x AA batteries.
Since detective office got a lot of small rooms i decide to change colour of lightning at the bar. I have used small round one by one transparent bricks. This will change a colour and make some mood. I was thinking you can also use some stickers to lights (red, green) if you do not have those as spare. Lets start with first floor.

1st floor
All you need is to be patient here and just stick the lights with tape to walls. I used black paper tape since i have´t another one in my house. In the bar i used red/pink transparent bricks to change colour.


2nd floor
I have to modified window wall to be able get cables trough the floor. Do not worry much about it. You will get it when you get there :).


3th floor
This take me a while to figure out how to place battery box. As i said not much to worry about.


And after 30 minutes job is done. Enjoy the rest.






No comments:

Post a Comment