Thursday, October 13, 2016

DHL delivers Lepin 15008 Green Grocer set in ONE DAY from China to EU.

Hi friends,

If you are wondering how long it takes to ship Lepin set from Aliexpress, here is my experience.

I have ordered LEPIN 15008 Green Grocer store modular set. When i was younger i just doesn't have enough money to buy it. Of course Lepin is not original Lego set and quality of bricks may be lower but I can look beyond this as these sets aren't even made anymore and retail for crazy prices for the originals.
 
How fast could it be ? Fast and I mean really fast. I was surprised how fast can DHL deliver package from China to Europe. Shipment location was Hong Kong and delivery Europe/Slovakia. Seller send tracking number at Tuesday October 11. Thursday, October 13 was package in my hands. Big thanks to seller and DHL. Now I am looking forward to build it. Will post update soon. 

You can see delivery info here:




See you soon friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment